Show Diabetes Who’s Boss — Together

Someone to have your back when living with diabetes is important. Rebel helps you be that support for your loved ones. Have them add you as a caregiver from the app and set notifications to be alerted to highs and lows and feel secure knowing that you’ve got their back in all areas of their lives.

Caregiver Portal

Recognized by Top Industry Leaders & Partners

Rebel Works in Real-Time to Keep You Up to Date

Whether you're a family member or healthcare professional, Rebel can help you stay in the know with the person with diabetes in your care.
Receive real-time notifications based on your preferences.
Review and generate custom reports based on the data you want to see.
Chat with each other in a HIPAA compliant messaging platform.


All you need is an email address to get started. Be added as a caregiver to review trends and receive notifications.


Set up notifications to be alerted if they have a low or out-of-range blood sugar. Texts are sent right to your phone.

Worry Free

With the data at the tip of your fingers, you can check-in and know where their blood sugar is at, at any time.

Easier For Them, Easier For You

Diabetes is a 24/7 chronic condition. People with diabetes only spend 1% of their time with their care team. We’re here for the rest of the 99%. Rebel + Mina helps manage diabetes in between those care visits. Goals, activity levels, and support give them and you peace of mind.

What Our Owners Say

"Last December my A1c was 6.7, but now that I am testing 3 times a day with Rebel and watching my carbs and making sure I take my medication, I am at 6.5. Thank you for this wonderful product. I absolutely love it on my phone. "
- Diane W
"It’s easy and simple to use. I like that it’s an all-in-one tech that pairs with my phone that fits my on the go lifestyle. This makes keeping my sugars in control so much easier!"
- Ross R
"Next to cell phones, the Rebel is the best innovative, easy and portable device to use to check your blood sugars throughout the day. All companies should have this available to their employees."
- Pam J
" I am a current user of the Pops rebel system and wanted to let you know I appreciate the ease and convenience of it! I find the system the most helpful when I am exercising. It is discreet and easy to bring along on run, walks, at the gym...etc. Diagnosed at 11 with type 1 Diabetes, I have worked every day to improve my A1c level. I am proud to say my last A1c was the best it has been in 10 years! Thanks to you and the Pops team!"
- Jessica D.
"The Pops program has helped keep me accountable for my diabetes health and I have had huge success in brining my A1C down from 8.0 to a 5.7 in the past year and have been able to come off of insulin and just be on oral meds. I also have focused on having a positive mindset with my nutrition and have lost 48lbs in the past 6 months."
- Michele K.
"I have use many different glucose meters over the years and research every purchase I make, but nothing prepared me for the POPS Rebel system. Not only is the meter system easy to use and the app exceptional, but the company’s customer service is outstanding."
- Robert P.